University of Professional Studies Accra (UPSA)
University/Accredited Programme Provider
Dr Isaac Boadi
Current Accredited Programme(s)
MSc Procurement Management
You are eligible to apply for MCIPS on successful completion of a CIPS accredited degree programme along with evidence showing a minimum of 3 years’ work experience in the procurement and supply profession. You will need the following:
- A copy of your original qualification certificate.
- A copy of your academic transcript confirming that the units you've completed exactly match the requirements of the accreditation statement above
- A copy of your dissertation/thesis, if applicable
- A line managers letter to evidence your experience in the profession. (Template provided at application)
- Your CV fully detailed with your procurement and supply related experience
IMPORTANT: Your MCIPS application must be submitted within 5 years of graduating from a CIPS accredited degree programme.
Next steps - Submit your MCIPS application
Apply now and start your MCIPS application today
Need more help? Email: email@example.com
Can’t find your accreditation statement from a previous year? Email: firstname.lastname@example.org